Friday, November 05, 2010
Thanks God for the last-minute getaway to KL. I really really needed the break from Singapore. I was so close to not going when I heard the original plans to tioman got cancelled the day before and I was more concerned about the matriculation in SMU. But I'm glad I made the right decision.
I had much fun there, getting to know my church friends at the same time. I realised certain things I never knew went on in the background, which made me think once again about issues and stands. I don't know why I have this tendency to disagree with things.. Maybe sometimes being a lil more simple-minded and accepting anything that comes might help.
Yesterday was a nice day out too. (:
Will be gone overseas for most of the days left in this year, starting with next week right after I ORD. I should be more excited, shouldn't I?
Posted at 1:24 AM