Thursday, October 14, 2010



I think I've just found myself a new hobby. That is to find a nice secluded coffee place, sit down, read my book and just let time pass.

Ever since I got back from Thailand, I've been going out alone so often. It's a change for once. With so much free time nowadays and everyone else busy with their lives, I found myself spending much time with myself.

I feel the need to discover myself once again. I'm still considering running away to a foreign land by myself for a week, switch off my phone and just spend time alone.

I entered my current phase of life so suddenly, I was so ill-prepared and lost my way terribly for a substantial amount of time. I do not wish to enter the next phase the same way I did previously before I lose my footing entirely again.

Because it's me You chase, I can never run too faraway.

Posted at 9:15 PM