Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today, I found out the reason why I never get played as the defender in matches.

Then I started to think. I was thinking that I needed to start doing things I'm good at, or rather I think I'm good at. That way, I can find more meaning and purpose in life. I mean everyone needs a reason or a purpose to carry yourself through life, right?

I used to have one purpose in life, my whole life literally revolved around it but it seems so faded away now. Sometimes I wished I had people to pull me back before I really drifted away from that purpose this far. But deep down, I knew it was just cos I wasn't strong enough to hold on by myself and now have to accept the consequences knowing I can't do much about it anymore because I'm just too tired trying on my own.

Posted at 11:21 PM