Sunday, March 07, 2010

The past week had been quite tough and challenging on many aspects.

I realised I'm was just not good enough a motivator nor encourager. I just stood there, said my share of words and didn't know what to do next when they were in their lowest moment. I had failed. I felt really bad about it, not being able to help much. Sometimes I just wished I had the power to change things. Can't live in peace knowing that there are so many people with problems around me and especially so if their well-being depended on the decisions I made.

Today wasn't a very pleasant day too, getting recalled and rushed back to camp on an early sunday morning. I had to miss service too. I hate missing services, even if it means going alone too.

This is such a pointless post. Don't really know what to look forward to next actually.. I need more purpose in life.

Posted at 9:51 PM