Sunday, March 14, 2010

I realised there are so many random things I used to like to do a lot and have stopped doing. Watching fireworks, wandering around by myself snapping photos, lazing my fingers on the piano playing whatever melody comes to my mind, finding good food places, eating ice cream/chocolates when I'm down, stoning at the airport, exploring punggol. These are just a few to name.

We should never forget these little things, no matter how random they are. Because they bring little bits of happiness to us. I should start exploring my favourite places soon!

Last week, my men had finally passed out from their course. I looked back and realised how time had passed so fast. My life really feels like it just revolves around army. It's very weird everytime people ask me "How's army been for you this week?". I don't really know what to say actually because it's really hard to explain most of the time. Like this week, I got backstabbed by a friend to my superior. I felt very sad because we had gone through so much. He felt guilty about it and told me the next day what he did.

Friendships. Hmm.. I guess as we grow older the number of friends decrease, but we also realise who are the ones that really matter to us and that will hang on beside us through thick and thin. Honestly, I missed the times when I had so many friends to keep in contact with but these days it's sad when the number of people you talk to outside camp during the week can be counted with a single hand. Thank God for a few nice friends in camp though.

I never expected myself to be at a dating class. However, that's exactly what happened on friday afternoon! All of us got sent for this dating workshop and it was seriously lame. Okay fine, some of it made sense. Haha! But no thanks, not into those kinda "picking up girls" lifestyle.

Okay, back to camp now. Long week ahead..

Posted at 9:41 PM