Monday, January 04, 2010
The First Miracle of 2009
And that would be I passed my driving test!!! I pumped my fist into the air the moment I stepped out of the vehicle. :D Unfortunately, it's a military license so I can't just go out and drive my dad's car although it's the same thing only that it's much harder to obtain. It was really a miracle and I only have God to thank.
8 official lessons to pass a driving test with stricter requirements felt like an impossible task for me to achieve. I still remember during the first circuit assessment, the tester got so angry with me because I made stupid mistakes he nearly wanted to fail me on the spot.
Unknown to many, the past one month has been one of the most stressful time of my army life although it sounds stupid being stressed over it. Wearing a higher rank also meant more pressure to perform. Everyday I went home feeling like crap because I would get scolded so badly during my driving lessons. So today was a big relief for me!
I can't wait to go back to my unit next week, although it means the end of me getting to go home everyday, tons of weekend duties waiting for me and field camp the week after! Finally some chiong sua out in the jungle.
I have one thing I wanna do this year and that is to.......... take photos of fireworks from the freeway! (or actually from this ulu nice fireworks taking spot also can..)
"Cos I saw fireworks from the freeway, and behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away......" -Jason Mraz
Posted at 11:08 PM