Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Reality.

This is probably the last normal sunday I will be staying home so late and I'm really appreciating it. The past one month has really been a good break for me, taking myself off things back in camp allowing me to like you know, try to salvage situations?

Honestly, I'm very uncertain of what's next. Life is gonna be so terribly busy until I get out of army just looking at my new schedule ahead, late book-outs and early book-ins to come. I might be flying to taiwan or thailand in the next couple of months, I don't know.. All I know is I'm gonna miss my bed, the warm water I get to shower in at home (yes, there's no water heater in camp) and probably home-cooked food. Ten more freaking months left after yesterday being the one year anniversary.

Just yesterday I decided to do something quite unusual, I went to search for jobs, like you know the kind of jobs I want to do via the ministry websites and job searching sites. I got a shock when I realised how hard it is to find a decent job for fresh graduates. It really got me thinking.

For the past two weeks I have been toying with the idea of going to Australia to study again. Melbourne to be specific. However, I didn't tell my parents about it. 6years overseas is really one long period of time I'm looking at. Haven't really managed to get some sound advice on it but I roughly know where this whole thing is heading to. Decisions.

Some random weird things I want to do this year are... learn how to play the guitar more in-depth, save up & buy a new camera lens and read more books ( I just signed up for borders membership today for a start!).

Posted at 10:29 PM