Tuesday, December 29, 2009
PHOTOS TO SUM UP THE PAST WEEK (and week before?).
Early christmas dinner at dom's house was good! The company, food and all. It was an impromtu decision when they were over at my place last last saturday. Loveliest people! (:
I spent my christmas visiting back my ex-church and it so happened the church had just moved to the new building. I felt weird and had the "why are you back here?!" feeling. On the other hand it was nice seeing the new building as I had pledged a sum of my pocket money back then. It really felt like a dream seeing the low-rise building morph into a tall, grand building. Many of my friends weren't there anymore. However, I knew my heart somewhat still belonged there.
Christmas ended off with a last minute class outing to van's house during which somebody pangsehed us, again. She claims she won't pangseh for this saturday's outing, we shall see. Haha. Van's house as usual was damn nice. Hanging out on her roof garden was awesome as always and very romantic! She claims she will rent it out to sam and I when we get attached next time, HAHA. Chasing some dragonfly out of van's room was the epic fail. Sadly, the night was cut short when I spoilt it by going home because I had army the next day. Sorry!
.jpg)
The last highlight I guess would have to be the floorball BBQ cum christmas gathering I hosted over at my place. It was a good time meeting up with the juniors and seniors whom we rarely get to see. It was the first time I hosted so many people and it made me nearly faint with all the phone calls, running around, clearing up, etc. But it was worth it! (:
Okay, that's all I've got in my last-ditch attempt to revive this dying blog before the year ends. Photos do the trick, don't they? Damn, I wished I had more chances to go out and take photos now. And oh yes, my camera's name is 80% there changing from faye to taylor!! It just needs some convincing to change her name.
I miss Venice, or rather I miss overseas! Still got 1more year to decide about applying though..
Posted at 11:23 PM
.jpg)