Sunday, November 01, 2009
For the first time in a very long time I went to church 3days in a row. Friday, saturday & sunday. I just decided to try it out this weekend and it left me with mixed feelings.
I recall the days back at RCC when it was a pretty normal thing and sometimes during holidays you can just find yourself in church everyday doing either this or that. Back then, church was really home and family. I really miss the feeling of "home" and "family".
Anyway, just hoping things will get better!! Even though it's feels so hard to remain positive about it during the week. I call it the "weekend temporal-ness".
Haha, okay I shall try to blog more interesting things in future! Like a photo or something!! I need ideas about what shall I do to my present house when I move out and before it gets demolished. My childhood close friend block neighbour wants to hold a havoc party and burn his house. O.O I don't think I'll be as siao as him. I'm thinking along the lines of drawing all over the walls or like I don't know? Ideas please??? haha.
Posted at 7:23 PM