Wednesday, October 14, 2009
It's been some time since I've felt so happy. Just being happy for that period of time allows you to somewhat forget all the problems that are tugging at your waist. Push them aside for that very moment. It's good once in a while to just "forget" your problems and just be happy. But I guess once everything is over, reality knocks on the door and gives you a big kick. But even then, be thankful that we've lived to be happy at least once before, because happiness is a gift. Ain't it?
I'd rather forget and not slow down
Than gather regret for the things I can't change now
If I become what I can't accept
Resurrect the saint from within the wretch
Pour over me and wash my hands of it
Been a big fan of them since like uh, sec2? haha.
Posted at 8:59 PM