Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Today I got to go home for dinner with my parents. It was normal home-cooked food, but it was the best meal that I've had in a long time and I was really very happy. I really miss eating home-cooked food on a weekday. I can't wait for my sister to be back so we can finally eat as a family at home regularly after so many years.
I got posted to my new company today and it was really stressful for us. That will be my life till november next year. Went through a whole lot of shit yesterday but overall it was a fun experience going through the whole initiation process. Doing push-ups in the muddy river was classic and hilarious. Drinking 8cans of pepsi, ice cream soda and rootbeer really made me puke last night and I will not drink soft drinks for some time, I think.
Did I mention that I'm reading a book now? Yes it's true. I finally bought my first book in like ages.
Posted at 9:41 PM