Saturday, August 08, 2009


Meet Ben Johnson and Elizabeth Joy! Two new friends I made last saturday. They're a teenage couple living in a gigantic mansion with a very screwed relationship status (HAHA!). Ben likes Elizabeth but one's the parent of the other. Why? Because I accidentally edited their relationship status wrongly when I got too excited over my new game.

Okay fine, they're my first family I created on Sims 3. Last saturday, I realised I had nothing to do at night, so I went to buy The Sims 3 impulsively. I'm still quite amazed at my rashness. Sims 3 is really quite amazing as you can really customise many stuffs, like create the perfect guy/girl and determine what character he or she is. I really feel utterly like a control freak playing sims.

Sorry this post is utterly random I know.

Went to the art musuem last week and got some inspirations for my photography again! I might post some of the exhibits photo. The "book of life exhibit" was really the most amazing thing man. We were really amused by it.

I'm so glad I'm having a long weekend break. The past week has been crap and the following week will be even worse no thanks to my injured foot which I didn't report as next week's my final outfield exercise already. Endure!

Heck! Enjoy national day weekend and be loyal to my country it shall be. :P

Posted at 12:10 AM