Sunday, March 22, 2009

"We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything." -Blaise Pascal
Random quotation about expectations.
So many changes and incidents have happened in the past 2-3months. Discouragements, one after another. All part of a cyclical nature in life maybe? But I guess life isn't cyclical as life is unpredictable as they all say.
Decisions, both small and big, are all part of life's cycle. Time is not a factor but I'm still quite confused now about what decision to make. A safe route or a risky gamble? I don't know which to choose. Either choice will result in two completely different outcomes.
Maybe I don't even know whether what I'm deciding on is the right option.
I'll be going to the School of Infantry Specialists (SISPEC) tomorrow. I don't know what to expect. I guess I'll be seeing many unfamiliar faces as most of my school friends got posted to OCS. I wish you guys all the best for your 9months there. It was nice bumping into you guys randomly in BMT and it always made my day.
So many changes and incidents have happened in the past 2-3months. Discouragements, one after another. All part of a cyclical nature in life maybe? But I guess life isn't cyclical as life is unpredictable as they all say.
Decisions, both small and big, are all part of life's cycle. Time is not a factor but I'm still quite confused now about what decision to make. A safe route or a risky gamble? I don't know which to choose. Either choice will result in two completely different outcomes.
Maybe I don't even know whether what I'm deciding on is the right option.
I'll be going to the School of Infantry Specialists (SISPEC) tomorrow. I don't know what to expect. I guess I'll be seeing many unfamiliar faces as most of my school friends got posted to OCS. I wish you guys all the best for your 9months there. It was nice bumping into you guys randomly in BMT and it always made my day.
Posted at 9:35 PM