Monday, March 16, 2009
This morning at 8am, I was probably having a nice dream when my grandma woke me up and passed me the phone. I was like "who on earth would call me up at such an unearthly timing..."
A sudden realisation came upon me that there is only one person who could possibly call me up at 8am in the morning and I got totally sian right at that moment. That is the duty sergeant.
Apparently, my buddy *ahem* fell sick. So, I had to take over his guard duty today. Which lasts all the way till tomorrow. So much so for telling myself I won't breathe in Tekong air for a long long time. Haha.
Dang, I should be in VJ now at junior's floorball camp, followed by lunch with leslie at ECP and then on a cycling trip to changi airport with classmates followed by dinner. Take some nice photos maybe, of aeroplanes flying overhead. Sorry to those I'm supposed to meet today about not making it.
I can't blog my feelings out now but you should know how I'm feeling. And I have only one thing on my mind now which I want to do but I won't say because it's too evil. Haha. :P
So it's back to Tekong for 1night, again.
Posted at 8:43 AM