Saturday, December 13, 2008

Leaving a christmas tree here to wish you a merry christmas in advance!
I'll be away from the 13-31 December and will be travelling across Europe. This time it's London, Barcelona and different parts of Italy (Venice, Rome, etc.).
I'm quite sad that I'll be missing christmas in Singapore for the second year in a row, as christmas is my favourite holiday. However, I must admit I'm quite excited to explore Italy and being a huge pasta and pizza fan, I can't wait to savour the true authentic Italian food! On the other hand, I'm dying to go back to London too. I really like London a lot and honestly, if I had a chance I wouldn't mind studying economics at the London School of Economics.
By the way, I can be contacted via email or SMS. Apparently the hotels have wifi access. I'll try my best to reply promptly.
So long then! See you people on new year's eve.
Posted at 1:58 AM