Tuesday, November 25, 2008
After our final A level paper.
Steamboat & Stayover at my place.
Yup, so that's all the photos, after much heavy censorship. Some photos are just not meant for the public eye. :P
So how has post A levels life been like? I feel it's even more tiring than during A level period. Haha! I follow roughly the same routine every other day -
Wake up at 12pm -> Go out till night/late night -> Go online till 1am+ -> Play CS/Red Alert 3 till 3-4am -> Sleep till 11am-12pm
The last time I went through such an unhealthy routine was in sec2.. I didn't even do that after O's! Haha. I guess the feeling of playing computer games after abstaining for so long is quite enlightening. :P
I really want to blog a deep, thought-provoking blog post! But but but, I feel very lazy day after day.. Maybe one day.
On the other hand, I really need to go out and take photos soon too! Perhaps after prom.. I so wanna take photos at the marina barage.
Ahhh, at this point of time, my financial limitations are preventing me from experiencing the full freedom of post A's . Haha. But it's quite interesting to like try and spend less than $10 every time I go out (which failed half the time). That's what happens when you don't save up and have no cards whatsoever. Hahaha.
Posted at 12:42 PM