Friday, October 10, 2008
Pain.
I relived the physical and mental torture of playing a high-intensive match today. Haha. Months of not exercising made all of us worn out in the first period. The adrenalin rush came back. It felt good getting back on court.
Not to mention I got hit near my mouth and got a cut on my chin. HAHA. And my calf muscles crammed while I was walking. I couldn't walk and stood helplessly. I felt pain. I ended up taking a cab home because I couldn't really walk. I somewhat missed feeling such pain. (Yes, I'm crazy and the pain is still there.)
What an experience! A distinct change from the mundane study routine.
On the other hand, I think not going online on MSN really helped. :D
This is totally random. I read the news today and I can't believe Singapore's in a recession. I studied recession the other day and laughed over it. Now it is here. I'm a keynesian fan, so I shall use the recession as a good excuse to spend my way out of the recession. HAHAHA. But wait, Singapore has a small multiplier so my spending won't really help. ): Awww. Right.
Anyway, PRESS ON FELLOW YEAR2s. Freedom is calling out our names from the mountain tops and in a future nearer than we expect. :D
Posted at 9:31 PM