Sunday, August 17, 2008
The olympic spirit displayed at its finest in VJ. I certainly will miss those times standing in the canteen watching phelp's races. I'm guilty of spending much time on the TV at home catching the olympics. I really enjoy watching sports a lot. It really makes me want to go out and do my jump events, play hockey and badminton like I used to do. At the end of the day, I really wonder how much sastisfaction do people derive from getting medals.
On the other hand, I was feeling rather discouraged about the way things were shaping out for my revivison. Then I decided to read the blog posts I blogged during these same period of time 2years ago. I was really encouraged by them. It's weird how what I blogged two years ago makes much sense to me now.
No mountain is too high to conquer.
I would like to wish everyone all the best in their revision. Don't stress out too much yeah. :)
Posted at 11:53 PM