Monday, August 04, 2008

It's time I posted up some photos from my trusty compact camera that's always left in my bag.



It's really weird to see LT5 having no people. I will miss sleeping in LT5. :X kidding!


07S47 at breakwater! We ponned econs lecture and careers fair to celebrate Vanessa's birthday.


6 guys + 1 birthday girl.


This is home, truly.. :D


Wagyu Don

This is the most expensive meal chin hao, wayne and I have ever had in our lives at a coffeeshop. We discovered this shop selling premium jap food at marine terrace and the wagyu beef is really heavenly and the most tasty beef I've tasted in a long time. $9.80 for a bowl was a bit steep, even though it's very much cheaper than those in the restaurants. This shop was originally an award-winning restaurant that decided to move to the heartlands.

More info here -

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2008/08/cilantro-modern-asia-wagyu-shabu-shabu.html


I really enjoyed my day in school today, despite having two tests in a day which is a rare occurence in VJ. I will not forget what happened in the toilet when samuel got really high. One word to describe it - VS. Haha. Yes, it really felt like the good old VS days. I can't wait for tomorrow. Playing floorball with S51 and S46 for PE. :D I really enjoy playing floorball without all the pressure and expectations etc.

Posted at 11:34 PM