Thursday, August 28, 2008
I have to admit that two years ago at this point of time I was more prepared and self-motivated. But I can safely say that the chionging feeling is coming back!
I really am thankful for the classmates I have been blessed with. Spending time mugging with you people like mad at the national library study lounge and starbucks have been a pleasure. Haha. 9am - 9pm today was simply madness. It was quite interesting today, when the whole table was filled with victorians - there are twevle seats per long table.
To be honest, many things are running through my mind and I'm very tired. Many, many things have changed in the past month. Both good and bad. I feel like an entirely different person, which I think might be good on a personal level. I guess circumstances change people.
Many times, looking for answers, just leads to the discovery of flaws. What are flaws anyway? Do flaws exist so there will never be a state of perfection, which keeps the pursuit of perfection running? Beats me.
Posted at 12:07 AM