Wednesday, July 02, 2008
And so tomorrow is our first match. I can say I'm quite excited as much as I want my team to win the championship. I'm really praying hard that everything goes well for the team. We have been training so hard for the past 1.5 years together and it is all for two reasons - to bring back the championship trophy to VJ and to make a name for our sport in our school.
The more people tell us we can't, the more we will strive on harder and prove them wrong. Who would have expected us to come so far together. A team which started out a year ago, with no coach for four months and could barely hold a stick properly initially, we came so far, because we desired to win. And we want to win it.
Together as a team, we've been through all the ups and downs together. The pain within my heart still lingers around from the RJ match that we lost a year ago. I was so desperate to win them, so desperate but we just lost it. The pain still remains and leaves me more determined to win them back this year.
I guess the best I can do for my team now is to encourage them and do my part as a team-player. I'm really excited and I guess it'll be different experience from last year, not branding that armband anymore. But I'll still fight hard for my team, because I believe in them.
May both the guys and girls team bring glory to our school. I really believe in you people! I also desire to see the girls team win the champsionships as much as I want the guys team, and I have much faith in you girls too! :)
GO VJ FLOORBALL! LET'S ALL DO IT TOGETHER! WE WILL AND WE CAN. :)
Posted at 8:15 PM