Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VJ Floorball Camp 2008


Floorball guys team.


Floorball girls team.


Our notorious water parades.


Current floorballers from VS Hockey (the two guys at the sides quit though. :P)


The memoriable first season in VS we had together in 2004 where we got 4th after 1month of training (minus soffian who was slacking).


All in all, the floorball camp was a success from my point of view. Really got to know my teammates better and everyone participated actively. I was quite sad to leave the compound at the end of camp for 'Under No Roof'. I will miss the white, harry potter owl me and jovena saw during our 3-4am sentry duty. It was so beautiful I tell you and I couldn't believe such owls existed in Singapore.

We had fun and bonded much through the punishments. Morning jogs to the National Stadium were a joy. Late night sentry duties were a test of how little sleep we could take. :P Area cleaning was rather fun, other than the fact we polluted the drains with soap. :( Poor marine life. The exco really did a good job planning out the camp. I hope next year's camp will be even better. :)

Who do you play for?

Posted at 11:43 PM