Sunday, June 01, 2008

Today we had a special youth service! The theme was 'Out of Season' and all of us had to dressed up looking out of season. So my whole cell decided to dress up in suspenders! HAHA. I looked so retarded and embarassed walking around in it. Thank God for all the salvations!



5.5 Cellgroup together at our nice walkway.


After service, I met up with my ex-church friends Dudley, Cheryl Teo and Valerie! We went to watch Narnia which was sooooooooo good I tell you. Minus the fact that we got 1st row seats and the movie was 2 and half hours long. It was really nice catching up within that short period of time we had together.


The four of us at The Cathay.


And oh yes, the next photo is dedicated to wayne and samuel! Thanks for being such great classmates pulling through this whole busking event together despite our busy schedules and all the mistakes etc. It was really fun busking in the sun with you guys for the people in Burma!! :D


Busking dudes.

Posted at 11:59 PM