Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So how am I feeling now?

EXCITED. That's all I can say.

Only TWO weeks left to season. I can't wait, I really can't wait.

I hope we all do well for tomorrow's friendly game, I hope we all perform well. GO JJJD!! :D

GO VJ FLOORBALLERS! WE CAN DO IT!! :D

Been spending my holidays studying with the floorballers, just any one who's in school mugging. Like today we stayed from 830am till 10+ at night! That was rather crazy but I don't think I have time to finish studying.

HAHA. Who cares anyway.

Floorball season's more important. :D

Playing floorball barefooted in the hall today with some hockey and badminton guys today was fun other than the blisters I got. =X

HAHA. excited again.

Season will be held at tampines sports hall!! Thankfully man!! :D Nostalgic good and bad memories.

(a sudden urge of excitement just engulfed me)

Posted at 11:03 PM