Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The view from up there is always good, isn't it? 35 storeys above ground is certainly the highest I've ever ventured. I was so happy I tell you when I found that secret secret place. Haha. Okay, I'm quite random. I plan to go there at night one day.
Not to mention the 35 old crinky buttons in the old, worn down lift with an old man that appeared in the lift at the 35th storey but never got out. Amazing! I simply love such thrills.
I really want to find the abandoned railway track in Clementi and the abandoned Tang Dynasty themepark too. But sadly, I heard the tang dynasty place caught fire yesterday.
Oh boy, what am I posting man. Anyway, kudos to the 6 IP people. Their concert and busking event thingys raised approximately S$30,000 for the people in Burma! I'm so happy for them and the people in Burma.
I really miss London man!! And yes, I think I'm missing Vietnam too. I can't believe just one year ago I was in Vietnam with the floorballers. The land of the dongs, funny beef noodles, late night outs, etc. It was a blessing in disguise that my camera spoilt so I could like stop and stare (pun intended) and appreciate the place. I wanna go back London!!! AH. Dad said we'll be dropping by London at the end of the year before going I don't know where. But that means I have to suffer through A's first. :(
Okay, holidays now. Study, train and catch up with friends..
Posted at 11:52 PM