Thursday, May 08, 2008

I must really blog about this. Today, we had a friendly against ITE Simei, a team which comprised of 10national team players. Halfway through the game, I got elbowed upwards at my jaw while I was tackling a player. If not for God's protection, I think I might have dislocated my jaw, as in seriously. Somehow I managed to turn away slightly so my jaw got only slightly injured and I continued playing after resting for a while. It was so close man.

I think we put up a really tough fight, despite knowing the fact that they're clearly the superior team. I really hope the team can work to our best together this year and win the championships. The draws for the matches are out and I think our group is rather fair. Go VJ!

On the other hand, I really hope my chemistry improves. I did my tutorials, studied for my test, gone for tuition but I still felt so lost and dumb during the test. Maybe it's time to exercise some faith.

Posted at 10:29 PM