Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I have to admit I'm really stressed up now.

Stressed up over knowing how much I do not know in my studies, stressed up about getting kicked out of the main squad, stressed up about whether we can win the championship in July, stressed up over the whole period in June, stressed up over performing for the busking at orchard road event, stressed up over the fact that I can do much about most things. 9pm maths tuition twice during a school week is really draining me, not forgetting that there is training before that.

I already do not know what to do. June is really a crazy terrible period of time when I have to train at least 4-5times a week and at the same time study both my year1 and 2 work for CT2. Goodness. I want to do well, I really want to do well.

Somebody tell me how.

Grrr. Well, at least I can say I have been in quite a good mood for the past two weeks, I think.

Posted at 11:34 PM