Thursday, May 15, 2008
Anyway here are the photos I took from yesterday's soccer match where our soccer girls won SAJC 6-5 on penalties after drawing 1-1 during full time. It was a heart-pumping game. I tried my best to take whatever photos I could take from where I was seated.
After watching the girls soccer finals, I really feel so excited about nationals in July. Kuan Ren is really a super good captain. I really admire her for how she led her team to victory yesterday and the way she carried herself.
To my floorball team-mates who read this post, I really hope both the guys and girls can make it to the finals this year and share the same joy our soccer girls shared. On the girls side, don't be afraid and be confident! If they can do it, so can you! The soccer girls fought so so hard on court showing determination and perseverence. To the guys, let us all train hard and not be complacent and do what we do best.
And to the rest of the sports teams, I wish you all the best for your semi-finals and finals. :)
Posted at 8:22 PM

