Friday, April 11, 2008

The bus rides from school to tuition on fridays are normally the most emo bus rides. Because inside me I really really want to bond and spend time with my teammates, but I always have to run off immediately after training for tuition. Friday nights are always the best times for team dinners and everything like that. Sadly, I always miss such friday outings. Maybe that's why I don't get as much chance to be as close to them as I wished I could. That's the opportunity cost of brushing up on my maths, I guess.
I really love the team and the people in it a lot, it's just that I just dont show it out directly as I don't express myself as freely and openly there. Furthermore, I'm quite quiet and serious at times during training. The people in floorball makes me not want to give up on floorball (which I have to truthfully admit, am quite sick of competitive sports after 8years of it). Now with the juniors around, things are getting more fun. Today's physical training was really fun.
I shan't talk about my day but I really want to thank some of my friends for cheering me up through their small, sincere acts of showing concern when I really needed it the most.
I ended my day with green tea latte blended ice from the green tea shop at raffles city. It was so refreshing and delectable after a long day in school, training and tuition. I just love such green tea stuffs. It was the most enlightening drink that I've had in a long time.
I shouldn't expect much from
anything or anybody,
Should I?
A safety measure to prevent disappointments.
Posted at 11:55 PM