Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last night, a group of us 4F people went to celebrate jansen and sean james' birthday. It was a great meet up session where we went on and on about all the retarded times in VS together. And goodness me, I got reminded about how *ahem ahem* some people or rather person was the victim of all the paper bullets. It was so hilarious the way *ahem* talked about it.
All the stupid stuffs we did in VS is way way better than our time in VJ. Like how we had our "underground soccer competition" at the back of our classroom everyday before prelims period. Nothing beats being in a retarded class in a retarded school. (and yes, seth still has his one eye-brow. :P) Life in school was so fun back then and I looked forward to going to school everyday. The school where we can really be ourselves.
We shall meet again, soon.
Earlier in the week, I went for my last national schools cross country meet. It was teh worst cross-country location in my 6years of attending it. Firstly, the area is so small. Secondly, the route is really bad. Thirdly, it poured so crazily and there wasn't even prize-giving ceremony. Thankfully VS won the B division. VJ performed ok-ok I guess.. Dont worry de cruz, there's always national schools track in July..
I really do miss being a tracker in 4F like the rest of the track and field people in 4F above. It feels different now. My fitness is really so far far away from that when I was in track. Haha. Okay, I shall leave another post for all these nostalgic track moments.
Posted at 6:53 PM