Wednesday, April 09, 2008
It sucks so hard to know people take advantage of you because you can be taken advantage of easily.
It sucks even harder to know that these people are actually your so-called friends.
It sucks the worst to know that the world out there is even worse than all these.
Sometimes being nice isn't the best thing to do. I've always been told that being nice will only let you become made used of and eaten up in the real world. Somehow that didn't convince me.
I realised these days I can no longer coop up my angst and displeasures. I'm just so tired of everything that I choose not to put in any effort in suppressing the outward expressions of my inward displeasures. So if you see me pissed and moody, you know why. I'm normally not like that, so sorry if I accidentally daoed anybody. I'm also a human and have feelings. I used to be able to take people's teasing, but to tell you the truth, I've always hated it, it's just that I've never voiced it out.
It's so sad when I see strong friendships between people around getting ruined just because either one side decides not to commit so much to that friendship and focuses on another. Speak of loyalty. People don't really know how to appreciate the people who care for them the most, do they?
Yeah, I'm no longer the happy, cheerful jt everyone knew in VS. I've changed I know. Circumstances made it so. In life, change is the only constant and all we have to do is move along.
Okay, finally vented it out.
Posted at 11:21 PM