Sunday, April 20, 2008
I must say that friday was the best school day of the year, apart from orientation days which were obviously the best. I brought my camera to school and everyone had lots of fun camwhoring with her. Wayne was the best. In the morning I received an sms from him saying that he sprained his ankle while getting down from the bus and apparently it was quite serious. He somehow managed to conceal his injury while performing! Good job!
After school, we headed down to chin hao's house at Lavender. His new house is on the 37th storey and the view is so so so good I tell you. We slacked around, bathed, played piano and watched friends. Friends is the best comedy of all time and it nearly made us late for musicfest.
Musicfest this year was rather disappointing as it paled in comparism to the previous year's musicfest. The vocal groups were really good! The three choir girls won and their voices are so captivating. Don't worry wayne, you did a good job too and did us proud! I felt that the bands were good just that the sound system in the PT wasn't good enough to bring out the vocals.
Yup, I shall let the photos do the talking.
Musicfest 2008
Okay, that's all for now. I guess the next school event I'm looking forward to is sports day.
Posted at 7:11 PM
.jpg)