Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Today was one hectic day! I just got back from tuition and I really wish there are 25hours to a day. I haven't studied for physics yet! (no thanks to gp in the morning and econs which ended at 5pm) =X
And yes! My sister just got back from London. It's a pity she didn't buy back krispy kreme donuts because they weren't fresh. But but but, she bough back truckloads of food for me. :D Chocolates and biscuits!
It feels kinda weird though. I kinda got used to being the only one in the house most of the time. It's like being the single child when she's away.
I need a miracle for tomorrow. I'm dead tired.
Been quite happy lately! I think. Maybe because all my energy and time is channelled into studying that I forget about the other things around me. :D Ignorance is bliss eh.
Posted at 11:09 PM