Saturday, March 08, 2008
Okay, I passed chinese. HAHA. No more chinese lessons for me. (Finally...) I got an E and I just passed my oral. Thank you lao shi and fellow classmates who taught me chinese the day before.
VJ did quite well. Three cheers for seniors! It was nice seeing all my seniors come back. I'm somewhat quite scared of screwing up my A's like how my tuition teacher talked about his students. Some were complacent and ended up with Bs and Cs even though they were expected to get straight As.
I really have to mention my track senior. He's really stunning man. In sec4, he had an F9 for his amaths prelims and got an A1 for O's. This time he did it again. He scored an S for maths during prelims and got an A for A's. Amazing.

Today, I had a nice family dinner at some nice restaurant. The food was really good. It was a pity I didn't bring my big cam to take photos of the food. We were celebrating my dad, sister and mom's birthday which all fall within a span of 2weeks. It's quite nice having my sister back. At least the house is more lively now. Do I look like my sister??
I guess I will use my holidays to relax and catch up with friends. And yes, hopefully take some nice photos during my explorations.
Have a great holiday fellow people! :)
Posted at 10:55 PM