Saturday, March 22, 2008
Okay, here's a post to sum up my march holidays in photos (and also yesterday). I've uploaded mainly the group outings and stuffs. So, here they are!
Sunday 09/03/2008 - Botanic Gardens with 07S47 and Lunch with Family
Monday 10/03/2008 - Photoshoot with Ah mah at home
It was a monday afternoon. We were suspended from training, I didn't make plans with anybody to go out and was stuck at home the whole afternoon before going out at night to celebrate Leslie's, an ex-church friend, birthday. It was raining really heavily, so I thought that I should do something fun at home. My ah mah was sitting on the sofa pretty bored, so I decided to ask her to pose for me. I borrowed a photography book on posing the day before, and felt quite inspired. I made used of the lamp beside her and adjusted accordingly. My ah mah is really photogenic by the way. :D

My favourite photo from the photo shoot. I wanted to portray that even though my grandmother might be old, she still has a youthful, playful side to her, like a hidden child inside everyone of us. Senior citizens may seem old, but they still have the capacity of embracing what is way below their age.
Tuesday 12/03/08 - Out with Anthea, Dominic and Vanessa at the Cathay
The photo of the day and probably one of my favourite photos of the year! Vanessa and dominic look so sweet and loving together in this photo.Friday 21/03/2008 - At the Cathay and selegie tau huay with floorballers
The first time I went out with them this year I think. We decided to go eat tau huay at my favourite tau huay place. Photos with the courtesy of Kelly's camera.Yup, that's all the photos for now. Maybe I will post up some old nostalgic photos soon. :)
Posted at 3:14 PM

