Sunday, March 09, 2008
It's so sad this had to happen. I seriously didn't expect things to be handled this way. It also shows how much I've failed as a leader to prevent such things from happening beforehand.
Thankfully I had wonderful classmates to keep me company the whole day.
I went back to my childhood church FCBC today with my sister. I really liked it there even though the church has changed so much. I guess I might just go back there even though I don't exactly have many friends there.
Okay, back to the classmates part.
We went to botanic gardens today. Unfortunately, it rained heavily and we ended up staying in a pavillion at the national orchid garden for 3hours+++. We played jenga, twister and yes, truth or dare in it. It was rather embarrassing as there were people watching us and there was even a person who snapped a photo of us in weird positions during a game of twister.
The best thing was that, we stayed there SO LONG that we got locked in. We didn't know that it closes at 7pm and it so happened that nobody chased us out of the large garden. We ended up having to call the main station which then helped us get out. The day ended with a delectable spread of food at chomp chomp, followed by award-winning mudpies at Ice Cube.
Posted at 11:20 PM