Thursday, March 13, 2008

Even when your hope is gone,
Move along move along
Like I know you would.

The theme for this blog is really applicable in such times.

I guess I've learnt to accept things the way they are, face it, whatsoever. Ignore what others might say, ture or untrue. At least, I know I'm better off than people who have been wrongly accused of murder and sent for life-time imprisonment.

These few days have really been dramatic for me. When I say dramatic, I really mean it. Because it's really a whole life-learning process. Like realising what the world is like, adapting to problems and all.

Most importantly, I feel what I've gained out of all these is knowing who are my true friends. I'm really thankful to the people who really stood up for me and encouraged me. I'm really appreciative. I've managed to wear a nice, loving smile because of such people. :) My mom was rather funny. She told me maybe it's a good thing, because I'll have more time to myself then.

Whatever it may be, I'll still put in my utmost effort, like how I did before.

I'm not all over it yet, but I'll get over it soon and become stronger. Afterall, I'm quite used to setbacks in life.

Everything happens for a reason, right? :)

Posted at 10:30 PM