Sunday, March 30, 2008
"Even if the stars refused to shine..."
Lately, I've been very busy with everything. Year2 life is really hectic for me. In a 5-day school week I reach home between 1015pm to 1130pm on 4 out of 5 days. Double math tuitions and now chem tuition is really taking its toll on me. I have to complete not only my tutorials but also tuition homework. What an interesting life. Haha. Everytime a good movie shows in cinema or I feel like going somewhere nice to eat, I think twice about it. That's JC2 life for me.
I guess I'm getting used to this "new life" more and more. More adept to deal with abrupt situations. Learning how to maintain and control expressing myself in different ways.
The U-19 3-on-3 floorball tournament at national library we had to help out yesterday was quite a success I guess. I enjoyed myself playing with cher han and zong xing. I thought we played very well. We missed qualifying for the semi-finals by just a bit. We won 3 matches and drew 2 in group stage. I think I've improved ever since "that time". I guess I'm just very frustrated till I really want to push myself hard to prove others wrong. Yesterday was also the first time I had to be the photographer for the event. =\ My coach passed me his boss' DSLR and asked me to take photos for the tournament. I was like o.0.
I'm quite glad that I'm more or less settling down in a church after about 2months of looking around. I really hope it's the right place for me to be. Somehow, I don't really miss my previous church as much anymore. Circumstances made it that way I guess.
I really hope this upcoming week will be better. I'm praying that my left ankle and foot heals by tomorrow. It's hurting really badly and I'm limping at home. Yes, I'll be healed by tomorrow.
I'm so gonna wake up early tomorrow morning to catch the last episode of Gundam 00 Season 1 when it's downloaded. I'm such an anime and gundam freak. Random.
The stars may fade,
But my smile will still remain.
Twinkling stars,
No more they can be..
For me.
I guess I'm getting used to this "new life" more and more. More adept to deal with abrupt situations. Learning how to maintain and control expressing myself in different ways.
The U-19 3-on-3 floorball tournament at national library we had to help out yesterday was quite a success I guess. I enjoyed myself playing with cher han and zong xing. I thought we played very well. We missed qualifying for the semi-finals by just a bit. We won 3 matches and drew 2 in group stage. I think I've improved ever since "that time". I guess I'm just very frustrated till I really want to push myself hard to prove others wrong. Yesterday was also the first time I had to be the photographer for the event. =\ My coach passed me his boss' DSLR and asked me to take photos for the tournament. I was like o.0.
I'm quite glad that I'm more or less settling down in a church after about 2months of looking around. I really hope it's the right place for me to be. Somehow, I don't really miss my previous church as much anymore. Circumstances made it that way I guess.
I really hope this upcoming week will be better. I'm praying that my left ankle and foot heals by tomorrow. It's hurting really badly and I'm limping at home. Yes, I'll be healed by tomorrow.
I'm so gonna wake up early tomorrow morning to catch the last episode of Gundam 00 Season 1 when it's downloaded. I'm such an anime and gundam freak. Random.
The stars may fade,
But my smile will still remain.
Twinkling stars,
No more they can be..
For me.
Posted at 11:00 PM