Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The day 07S47 made history, with a 100mark maths script coming from our class. Haha. I managed to touch a 100mark script and I'm so motivated now. Right right...
I'm glad I've been rather happy even though school started.
I got back 3 of my subjects. I'm really very thankful to Mr Teo for all the scoldings in the past 1year. He really kicked me out of my comfort zone and motivated me to study hard for maths. I studied hard three times for three major examinations and failed all 3. I'm quite glad I managed to get a C now, at the fourth attempt.
On the other hand, I realised the reality of how much I suck at chem. Haha. I got a U grade for my paper but overall I had 30%. I was super shocked because I studied hard and didn't expect to fail that badly. I wished I had Miss Lyana to help me do another miracle for chem like in sec4. I'm not gonna give up though!
I can't wait for Arts day and feeling fab which is on tomorrow. It will be followed by a super long weekend given the fact that thursday's a full day and there's good friday.
A good, long rest awaits us victorians. :)
By the way, thanks edward and kelly for the beautiful and touching heart-2-heart cards. Really appreciate it and they really made my day, yesterday. :) I think I'm one different guy who really likes cards and small notes. Haha.
Posted at 11:53 PM