Monday, March 03, 2008
Chemistry today was amazingly bad. I was not as stunned before in an exam as I was today. I studied for it, but just couldn't remember or the stuffs I studied harder didn't come out.
I really really hope I can get an S. I was thinking throughout the paper whether I should drop chem to H1. It's quite disheartening to accept the fact that I'm in year2 and still is doing this bad in my studies despite putting in significant effort.
The best thing to do now is to remain positive and embrace whatever the outcome might be. Econs is tomorrow. I just have this bad feeling about it.
So what can be better than going home after a terrible paper and enjoying my gundam anime and playing minesweepers on msn? :P
Even the best fall down sometime
Even the stars refuse to shine
Posted at 2:24 PM