Sunday, February 10, 2008



After one whole year of wandering in the forest, got lost many times and yes, I have found my way back..

TO THE RIGHT SIDE.

ASICS RUNNING SHOES.

HAHAHA. Okay. I was being lame. Some people will know that I'm quite a die-hard asics fan especially so in shoes. I promoted asics a lot, and i wore them for like my whole secondary school life (partially because I had a 50% lobang through my track and field coach XD ).

So when I entered JC, apparently there was no more lobang! So i wore Mizuno running shoes which totally sucked and I bought them cheap. And in less than a year, the shoe was torn, tattered and rendered useless. HAHA. (By the way, one of my asics shoe lasted me through 2years of track training). I was so disappointed in myself. Sorry ah, need to be more melodramatic.

So as of today, I went back to the RIGHT side and got myself a pair of asics running shoes! I decided not to wait for the other model to arrive though. I was so close to getting a asics gel-kayano, their flag-ship model. But I bought an asics gel-nimbus 9. And and, I found out it won the Shoe of the Year 2007 Award! *THREE CHEERS FOR JT's SHOES*

OKAY. SORRY. I KNOW I'M SUPER RANDOM.

I just need to blog out something random because people say my blog is getting emo.

And yes, I have this habit of photographing my new running shoes. :D

Asics forever!

(No, Asics didn't pay me to promote their shoes, unfortunately.)

Posted at 11:07 PM