Saturday, January 19, 2008



And so it all ended tonight, in a very unlikely fashion.

I looked forward so much to all the mass OG bbq and sleepover because i knew it was the only fun thing to look forward to in a very long time.

The time was short, but it was good. The only sad thing was when everybody decided not to go for the sleepover. I rather sad then, because i knew all the fun had ended for me and i looked forward so much to it the whole week. I ended up eating prata at a prata place near home by myself.

It's time i get back to work. Orientation spirit has officially ended for me. I'm blessed to have known many people through orientation. May the foodies of ralph continue to meet up and eat. After CTs it will be.


God please pull me through...

Posted at 1:16 AM