Sunday, December 09, 2007
Today was an activity-packed day! Went to cut my beloved long, emo hair and then watch the Asia Pacific Floorball Championship finals in the afternoon.
And yes, Singapore Men's team won the finals against Korea. I really felt inspired watching the matches and all the past few times. I really wish that I can be strong enough skillfully, physically and mentally to contribute to my team, work together with them and do vj proud in next year's tournament. I really hope we will not get complacent as time goes by and train hard.
At night, I went to meet Jacob and Dominic! Haha. Can say it's like my VS chinese class clique! Because we always hang out together during chinese lessons. It was nice catching up with jake once again and we finally got to go out after many failed attempts. We had our dinner at spaghetti's and yeah, we did a lot of stupid stuffs and embarassed ourselves. Shan't go into the details. :D All I can say is that they're really people whom I can be very comfortable with no matter what, and yeah, same type!
The three of us! :DAnd yes, I have one more day left in Singapore before I go on my well-deserved break. However, I don't feel that excited to leave the country as I thought I would. In fact, I haven't packed my bag yet. Maybe I shall pack it later on..
Posted at 11:57 PM


