Friday, December 07, 2007
Okay, I better blog more before I disappear from Singapore for 16days. So here's another update.
Have you ever heard about coffee or rather latte art? Let me present it to you today! I found out about this really cool art-form when i was surfing the net earlier. I believe that a picture speaks a thousand words and thus I have gathered a series of images from the internet to showcase the finest of the art-form.





Interesting and unbelievable isn't it? That a commodity like coffee can actually be turned into an art-form. Hence the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". It has taught me an important lesson and truth in life, that beauty can always be found in every little thing in life, it's only a matter of how we choose to see the things around us using this pair of eyes we are blessed with.
By the way, here's the link for a video demonstrating how latte art is being carried out.
Not to forget, I have started uploading a new series of photographs entitled "The Forgotten" featuring the "Soong Sisters Mansion". I will upload one or two new photos everyday till monday.
Through this series of photographs, I hope to make known to people, places in Singapore that have fleeted the sight of public eyes and showcase its forgotten beauty.
Yup, so please support me and take a look here. Thanks so much! I will compile the final series into a post someday.
Posted at 11:50 PM