Monday, December 10, 2007


Cause I'm leaving on a jetplane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go...


Nothing beats listening to John Denver's "Leaving on a Jet Plane" just before going for a holiday overseas. Don't worry, I know when I will be back again.

Anyway, I will be gone from December 10-26th. I somewhat excited about going to Europe for the second time. The previous time was in 2005. I will be finding my sis in London before flying to Salzburg in Austria, followed by Vienna, Prague in Czechoslovakia, Budapest in Hungray, back to Vienna and finally reaching London on Christmas Eve.

It's like replaying the movie "Euro Trip". HAHA. Chia weei's favourite movie. I wonder if my US 1 dollar is worth a lot in Eastern Europe as the movie claims. HAHA. Just kidding.

I can't wait to meet my sister. Ironically, I've only talked to her once since she went back to London before promos period. I wonder how's her place like.

On the other hand, sometimes I really dread going away too long from home because I know I will be missing out so much back in Singapore with my friends and all. Not to mention, I will be spending christmas on an aeroplane and not in Singapore with my friends like I always do. And when I'm back it's like so many things will happen without me around like what happenned in 2005 when I went europe. I guess I'm the sort of person that really misses people and things easily.

AHH. And I'm quite sad I won't be able to play floorball and my piano for TWO WEEKS. Then again, I'm quite happy that I won't be using my computer at all for that same period of time.

Honestly, I think I need this long break. Away from everything in Singapore. Literally. Life in Singapore this year has driven me crazy.

Oh my. It's getting late and I need to leave soon. So I guess I will be back on boxing day. By the way, I still can be contactable on my mobile phone and yes, I will reply to sms-es unless if they're like spam. HAHA. I'm not sure whether I will have internet access over there though.

I HOPE I CAN MANY CHANCES TO TAKE NICE PHOTOS THOUGH! :D I BROUGHT 10GB OF MEMORY CARDS. HAHAHA.

GOOD BYE ALL.

Posted at 6:53 PM