Monday, December 31, 2007

And so this is the last post of 2007...
As the year passed by, i looked back in regret. There were so many things i wished i had undone, so many things i wished i had done better. However, we all know that we cannot go back in time.
I can safely say that 2007 has been the worst year of my life. Never before have i gone through so much before. Perhaps, i was too used to life being too smooth-sailing. Last year, i thought my life was almost perfect and i had everything i needed. This year, i was proven wrong.
I have never feel so demoralised before, especially in the area of my studies. Being thrown from the top to the very bottom. But i guess through it i learnt humility. Having teachers that don't seem friendly and pick on you isn't something i expected. Back in VS, my teachers were like my friends who i could talk to so easily and seek help from.
So many challenges laid out before me. I wished i did a better job leading my team this year, i made many mistakes. I promise i will do a better job next season.
I felt that i have really changed much as a person in just this span of one year. And sadly, it's rather evident to many of my close friends who knew me for quite some time. I was so close to leaving my church for another church due to personal reasons but i didn't. Many people would know that i'm someone who used to be very involved in church.
Anyway, good things have happened as well in 2007. I'm happy i'm in VJC with so many good friends all around me who supported me all the way. I'm so happy that i'm in floorball and loving every moment of it. I'm so happy that this year i have my own pro camera which i had been wanting one for a very long time. Actually there's many many more.. but not enough time to type.
2007 has been one roller coaster year. Good times and bad times. Thank God for them anyway. :)
I really really wish to type more now, but but but i have to go off for 4F class gathering (which is like 5 of us vj people + jansen -.-")! followed by some midnight floorball event at 12AM! What can be better to start the new year than to play floorball? :D
GOODBYE 2007, I WON'T MISS YOU.
Posted at 4:36 PM