Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Yesterday, i went to punggol with two of my classmates, Xianglin and Steffi, as one of them asked me to show them around punggol. I had the best time I ever had in punggol. Punggol would be a place i would normally explore on my own when I'm feeling bored on a sunday afternoon.
I also watched the most expensive sunset I ever had. I paid $5 just to catch the sunset as we were running late and the bus was nowhere in sight. It was worth every single cent. I'm glad I did my part by showing more people about this hidden beauty in Singapore. It will soon be gone my friends. The skies in punggol seem more polluted now, as compared to few months ago. I will gladly take you on a mini tour of punggol should you want to.
Twilight period.That's about all for the photos i took at punggol. I haven't uploaded the rest yet. Today i finally got to take a decent photo of the CBD which I've been longing to do so. The scene is so cliche but i still insist of taking it many times on different days to get a nice photograph and my effort has finally paid off.
The CBD at dusk from the esplanade's rooftop.And that's all I've got for now. Hope you enjoyed this post.
Posted at 11:50 PM
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)