Sunday, November 04, 2007
A particular classmate of mine (identity concealed) asked me why i haven't blog for so long and i decided to be NICE and blog...
Hence this shall be the....
07S47 BLOG POST
I have been spending much of my time with my dearest classmates for the past few weeks, mainly due to our project work stuffs.
On wednesday, i went to meet peiying and xianglin in town after their pw stuffs. Unfortunately, some others could not join us due to personal commitments. They went to window-shop before we came to an agreement that we should find some place to sit, talk and drink coffee. After scouting for many possible locations, we finally found our way to the starbucks along orchard road.
We had a nice cosy spot and apparently there was the "glamour chair" which had a ray of light shining from above onto the seat. It was then that we decided to cam-whore, or rather the omni-presence of my camera made it impossible to avoid cam-whoring. And so we went on... To protect the modesty of my classmates, I have decided not to post the un-glam photos of them.
A great day deserve to have a great ending as well, and so we ended our whole, big cam-whoring adventure at a walkway in Wisma taking photos of ourself at a mirror. We had officially thrown away our faces that day. Never before have I embarassed myself so much in public.
That was not the end. We had an 07s47 sports outing on friday as well. There was 9/10 attendence from our clique, which is surprisingly good attendence. It was a pity that Vanessa couldn't play with us as it would ruin her tennis strokes.
And so we had our sports outing at Toa Payoh Sports and we played badminton. It has been a long time since I played badminton properly and I have to say that I can't really play it as well as before.
We had a whole solid two hours of fun and exercise. All of us really exercised a lot. I managed to play with Xianglin again and this time I won by a small margin of 11-10.
We headed down to Toa Payoh interchange where we took our group photo and decided to embark on our journey to "The Prata House" at Thomson Road.
After waiting terriblely long for the bus to arrive, we finally reached our destination. I must admit that the pratas there are very delectable and crispy. My bomb prata was really the bomb. My honey tissue prata even had whipped cream on it! I'm one who loves whipped cream a lot.
After our scrumptous meal, we decided to head down to a park nearby which was apparently filled with Xianglin's childhood memories. We had much fun there playing on the swing, petting dogs, staring at kids and the list goes on. Steffi seemed so happy on the swing and she went up really high. Chia weei said something about his friend being able to swing 180 degrees. I thought that was cool.
It was not long before the sky turned dark and we decided we should make our move. We decided that we should check out Island Creamery which was near Bukit Timah area. Unfortunately, Xianglin had to go and couldn't join us.
We ordered two tubs of ice cream, namely the teh tarik and apple pie flavours. I really loved the whole ambience of the shop. Thankfully, it wasn't crowded when we got there. It wasn't long before the shop was crowded with people. We left our mark there at the shop with our 07s47 drawing and our group photo which they will paste up on the wall.
And so, this marks the end of a very long and tedious blog post. I literally spent my whole afternoon on it, enchancing and sorting out the photos using photoshop, settling the user rights to un-glam photos and lastly, typing in proper english which i don't normally do so.
I hope you all enjoyed this post, and to that classmate of mine who requested for this post, here it is. :)
I hope you all enjoyed this post, and to that classmate of mine who requested for this post, here it is. :)
Posted at 7:30 PM
