Saturday, November 24, 2007
Okay, so here's a short update for today! Cableski on friday was really really fun, and i found out i cant do cableski for nuts. HAHA. And yes, it was really embarassing to not know how to swim. So i ended up wasting most of my time trying to swim back ashore.
Thankfully, i had brought my camera along together with the telephoto lens i borrowed from jonathan tee so i had the chance to take some photos!
I shall be nice this time, so i have decided to post the more photogenic photos. :D
And yes, that's all for cableski. Whoever wants the photos just let me know and i will burn them onto a cd for you.
I had OG outing after cableski. I had to rush home to change and to bathe a second time before rushing out. The same few people turned up for the outing plus 3 others. We watched enchanted which was a dumb but rather nice movie, all thanks to a vibrant chipmunk. :D Fairytales can never happen in reality, that's all i can say. Boooo...
Posted at 11:48 PM
