Wednesday, November 28, 2007



After more than 10 years, it has come to an end. An end of a life-changing experience. A process which shaped me into the person I am. A process which serves its purpose of enabling me to express myself more deeply with ease.

This day will be recorded down as a milestone in my life.

Today's the day, I had my last piano lesson. This day could have taken place 4 years ago, but I chose to give myself another chance. I never regretted it. It's a pity though, that circumstances have forced me to make this decision. However, my passion for music and the arts would not die down even though the whole learning process has been heavily restrained.

Afterall, one's expression of the arts will never fade away as long as his existence continues to roam the earth and the expression of his heart is living.

For me, my favourite outlet of expression is through music and photography, although it is apparent that the latter bears much dominance publicly and the former confined privately.

I apologise for the melo-dramatic feel of this post, but I have to admit that staying home for 2days in a row, due to my sickness, has taken a toll on my mental stability and I'm very bored, hence the need to type out a blogpost of such calibre.

On a totally different note, after watching the movie "Meet the Robinsons" just now, I have received a whole new revelation. I've decided that the best thing to do is to "move forward and not look back" as states the underlying theme of the movie. I now know I can't blame you for whatever terrible things that has happened in the whole year. It isn't your fault. I'm moving on from here now, and not allowing the past to cripple me anymore. I hope you would do what's best for yourself too and put it all behind and look forward.

Posted at 6:05 PM